Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Librarian Win(s)




I noticed something a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that I'd fallen into a pattern of complaining, snarking, and generally concentrating on the negative things that have been happening at work lately. Floods and maintenance issues and weather and such range from mildly aggravating to full-on crazy making, so I'm not faulting myself for complaining about events. It's just that lots of good happens, too.

So I've decided to make a point of tweeting about the wins and other good stuff as well, and in that way to spread some happy. I'm planning to do it daily, but I'll admit I already missed a couple of days. Regardless, going forward I'm going to share at least one #librarianwin per work day.

Here are a couple that I already shared:



I'm not the only one who's used this particular hashtag, and I'm hoping I won't be the only one using it in the future. We all have plenty of frustrations (funding issues, amirite?), but we also have plenty of wins. I, for one, plan to be just like Kodi up there. I plan to announce my wins.

What do you all think? Are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment